Boots On The Ground!
N Consulting Engineers is actively involved during the construction phase on all of your projects. Construction surveying is provided to support the construction of new buildings, site improvements, and infrastructure. It typically involves field surveys to layout and mark new improvements on the ground. It can also include as-built surveys to confirm correct construction of improvements and surveys to monitor settling and displacement caused by construction activities.
Construction Engineering, Support & Survey
- Construction Administration
- Construction Supervision | Management
- Response | Review of RFIs
- Construction Contract Bidding
- Contract Administration
- As-Built Drawings
- Engineer’s Certification of Improvements
- Construction Staking for Grading
- Site Layout and Building Control
- Utilities and Paving
- Curb and Gutter | Improvement Staking